MultiBoost is a high iron supplement containing L-Carnitine L-Tartrate along with a range of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. MultiBoost is a complete nutritional supplement that meets the daily nutrient requirements of competition dogs.
Available as 1 litre liquid.
MultiBoost is a triple action multivitamin and mineral supplement fortified with iron and a range of amino acids ideal for racing greyhounds, performance, flyball and agility dogs.
It is a complete nutritional supplement that:
- Aids red blood cell protection and synthesis
- Acts as a potent antioxidant for improved performance, endurance and immune function.
- Provides a range of amino acids and minerals to ensure optimum growth and wellbeing.
- Supplies antioxidants A, D, E plus selenium to combat the stresses of the performance athlete
- Has the added benefit of L-Carnitine L-Tartrate which helps the body produce energy
- Encourages appetite ensuring amino acids are absorbed which are needed for energy and recovery
- Liquid formulation ensures maximum absorption
- Also helps fertility and maintain condition in stud dogs and bitches.
It’s liquid presentation ensures maximum absorption. MultiBoost provides vitamins, minerals, trace elements, amino acids for growing youngsters.
|Size||Included Measuring Device|
|(<5 kg)||2.5 ml daily|
|(5-10 kg)||5 ml daily|
|(10-20 kg)||10 ml daily|
|(> 20 kg)||20 ml daily|
If you would like further advice on this product, please contact us and we would be happy to help.
Analytical constituents: Crude Protein 2.49%, Crude Fats 0.6%, Crude Fibre 0.2%, Crude Ash 1.4%, Moisture 70%.
Composition: Dextrose, Cane Molasses, Sorbitol.
Additives: Vitamins: L-carnitine L-tartrate, choline chloride, vitamin E, vitamin C, vitamin B3, vitamin B2, Calcium-D-pantothenate, vitamin B6, Vitamin B1, folic acid, D-biotin, vitamin B12, vitamin D3, vitamin A Trace elements: E1 Iron (iron chelate of glycine hydrate), E6 Zinc (zinc chelate of glycine hydrate), E5 Manganese (manganous sulphate monohydrate), E2 Iodine (potassium iodide), Selenium (L-selenomethionine), E4 Copper (copper sulphate pentahydrate).
Calorific Value (Kcal/100 g): 124 kcal.
|Recommended:||1 ml per kg bodyweight per day|
Usage Notes: Recommend to use in conjunction with Perform Aid Greyhound Performance Supplement.
There are no reviews yet.