Arthri Aid Omega Cat Gel
Many cats need assistance with the regeneration of cartilage and reduced risk of further deterioration. Arthri Aid Cat Gel is a specially developed feed supplement for cats that helps joints and mobility. The supplement supplies the necessary building blocks to help the body’s own natural manufacture of cartilage. The product contains Glucosamine, chondroitin , Omega 3 and 6 which helps the body’s natural production of cartilage and to nourish and lubricate the joints.
Available as 50ml gel.
Arthri Aid Omega Cat Gel is a joint supplement that has every nutrient your cat needs for joint health and mobility:
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids – helps decrease the breakdown of cartilage as well as helping lubricate joints and aids mobility.
- MSM – this is a natural sulphur compound which helps soothe tired joints and improves mobility.
- Vitamins C and E – these are powerful antioxidants
- Glucosamine – Glucosamine, an amino sugar, is the starting point for the production of new cartilage and also stimulates production of new cartilage.
- Chondroitin – Chondroitin is a major structural component of the connective tissue in cartilage, tendons, ligaments and even bones. A major function of chondroitin is to
attract fluid into cartilage molecules, which is essential to absorb shock, nourish and lubricate the joints.
|0-5 kg||2 ml|
|5-10 kg||4 ml|
One pump equals 2 ml. Simply pour Arthri Aid Omega Cat Gel over food or directly onto the cat’s paw.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Please feel free to contact us with any queries.
Ingredients: Glucosamin, Chondroitin Sulphate, Omega 3 Fatty Acids, MSM, Vitamin C & E, Manganese Sulphate.
Analytical constituents: Crude carbohydrate 46,6% Crude protein 6,7% Crude oils and fat 0,1% Crude fibre <0,5% Crude ash 1,6%.
Calorie content: 214kcal/100g.
Can be applied to the back of the paw which the cat then will lick off, or added to food.
There are no reviews yet.